Hi from James

Hello everyone,

I've finally got round to introducing myself on here, I'm James, 19, from Preston (UK)

and ive got pictures of my pup casper up, he's a 9 month old bounding husky with loads of energy and a complete numpty. When he was younger the vets thought he had pancreatic disorders but a good barf diet and a bit of homecooking (thanks to this forum) has sorted it all out and is helping him pile on the weight.

Just thought I'd say hi to y'all and speak soon.

Hey ya James & Furbaby Casper, :wave:

Welcome to the pack!! Casper looks like a real cutie in your avatar!! :wub: Hope you enjoy the site and make lots of freinds chatting about this fantastic Breed :D Really look forward to seeing you around the forum and hearing all about furbaby Casper and defo would love to see pics & videos!!! :D x x x x x

Hi James, welcome to the pack!

Preston's not that far from us ere in good old manchester lol How's your snow? Bet casper's loving it :D

If you want to add your pics to a thread, upload them in the gallery and then copy the BBcode (you'll see it on the right when you click on the picture) and paste it in a thread :)

Look forward to seeing you around and for looking at all 400 pics :D

Yea thats just down the road a bit, i could probably get there with a sledge at the minute and sadly the snows starting to melt but he's loving running about in it, luckily all the fields round us are still just about covered in it so I might manage to get him out in it one more time before it melts away,

hopefully these two pics are up from the other week, christmas eve infact...

gallery_879_295_955805.jpg

gallery_879_295_1076002.jpg

a few of us meet up at a dog park near st helens which is 3 dis used bowlong greens that have now been totally fenced in and made to a dog park so we meet up and let them all run about off lead whilst we catch up and have a natter :)

There's some pics in the photo discussion section on the main page :)