Hi Newbie from North East UK

Hi all, thought I would say hi as Ive just joined the forum and have found it very helpful already having had a bit of a snoop around, the wife and I have decided to get ourselves a Husky, he wont be ready untill Feb 1st but we cant wait, hes black and white, we have a female staffy cross already who is 9 years old and needs some company.

We have done alot of research already trying to prep ourselves as you hear so much about these dogs good and bad, but from what Ive read on here its a good decision we think :D

We have decided on a name already which I have used as my username 'Lucian' pronounced 'Loo..shan' we wanted something a little different, what you think?

Kind regards Paul

Hiya, Paul, welcome to the pack :wave:

Excellent choice of breed you've made (& yes, I'm biased!!) :lol: he'll turn your staffy into a pup again! And I love the name, it is different :D

Glad to see you've had a snoop around & looked for all the +'s and -'s, if you have any questions, please post up! Oh, yeah, we do insist on pictures, too, so if you get to visit with Lucian before picking him up, grab a few pics & share them! We also have an "other pets" section for your staffy girl, too! :D

welcome to the pack paul n loo...shan....ask loads of questions cause ur bound to have a few ...lol.. real friendly bunch on here ... has anyone mentioned pictures ... cause they like their pictures on here ..lol....not too far away from u either i`m in carlisle...