Lada Car Driven By A Husky Puppy Crashes Into A Gleaming Mercedes In Siberia

coisas

That is irresponsible, dangerous and heart-stopping. I can't believe the police are laughing. I mean, yes it's funny if you look back, but not when the crash is happening right in front of your eyes. How can a person leave a puppy inside a car without any restraint (news didn't say any) or crate? Surely he already knows the mall he's visiting is not pet-friendly? There could be somebody inside the Mercedes. Somebody could have been killed or badly hurt. The puppy might not be so lucky. Of course nobody could predict the pup would be able to pull off such stunt, but I think the owner is rather irresponsible. Sorry for being a party pooper =\ 

Oooooops.

It's just one of those things you couldn't possibly predict.

If we have to leave my guys in the jeep they are always in the boot behind a screen that could stop a Rhino.

So that's what a REAL Siberian Husky looks like, eh???

My kids get left in my jeep all the time, if they can figure out how to turn the key to start it, take off the parking break and then put it in gear - well, then I might be in trouble....

Does the Lada have some form of electronic ignition, how'd he start the car??