New Product From Indi-Dog

Sid_Wolf

Introducing the new Zorb3!!!

I have trialled 2 other versions of bungee lead, with some success but neither were just right, the original (shock cord inside cushioned webbing) just wasn't quite springy enough. Version 2 (shock cord inside hollow braid rope) was unsightly and uncomfortable for the handler if the rope part was grabbed in an emergency.

We're just been out trialling our 3rd and final version, Zorb3 with Indi-Dog Grey. It is springy enough to be effective, looks fab and is comfortable to hold wherever you grab the lead :D

Cushion webbing handles for handler comfort, with a traffic handle for close control situations. 1m long when relaxed. The bungee part is only available in black, but the handles can be any colour from the usual selection.

These are £15 plus postage. Currently only available via PM until I hear back from the supplier as to how much stock of the webbing they have (im not sure its a regular line)

Note: I once had a Zorb returned as the customer wanted it to make the dog spring back to heel. These are not designed to do that, if they did it would risk whiplash injuries to the dog. They are designed to save you from being jerked about when your dog reaches the end of the lead :)

1014113_745911282106986_58602428_n_zps4a

• 5 months later...