April Husky Of The Month Competition

Jay

The theme for April's Husky of the Month is.....

Easter/Spring Huskies!!!

Feel free to be creative! Let's see your husky in their best Easter outfit, bunny ears, or a pic of them enjoying spring! (For those of us in the Midwest or Eastern U.S that are under the polar vortex may need to improvise :) ) One entry per dog.

Happy posting!

Competition ends Friday, March 21st at midnight UK time (7:00 pm EDT in the US).

Welllll...speaking of improvisation cause of you know, the vortex continuing to make me go crazy cause I'm stuck in the house I'm just gonna use one of my favorite pictures of Champ posing in the flowers(or weeds) while he was at the rescue...

1074870_401708409938252_526457127_o_zps4

where's the entry deadline, Jason? :P

Good catch ;)

I edited the post. Since Daylight Saving time starts in the US March 9th the ending time will be a bit different since the UK doesn't start observing DST until march 30th.

So it ends March 21 at midnight UK time (7:00pm Eastern Time in the U.S.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

• 2 weeks later...

Forgot we took some at the weekend, this is a 'source d'eau' about 4 km away from us. Basically it's the source point of a river near to where we live. We took the dogs there last weekend for the first time, they went crazy, though Snowy has had an upset tummy since :(

Anyways, this is Harry enjoying the sunny afternoon :)

post-10869-0-09998000-1395178835_thumb.j