my dogs are constantly play fighting/fighting?

do u no wot i mean tho cuz he will get upset and it might turn in2 agression

He might get upset because he has a bit of separation anxiety - or he could be upset because he is frustrated, and is being demanding. Neither on their own will turn into aggression, but he may create a lot of noise (barking etc) or become destructive if he is not used to being on his own.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dogs IMO don't get jealous... jealousy is a human concept. I don't see how it could turn into aggression - you might find you get the opposite and Bing becomes more well adjusted by learning to be on his own :D

well, you taught me something new aswell. I will admit that I though it was possible for dogs to get jealous, my mistake!

Thanks for pointing it out :D

well, you taught me something new aswell. I will admit that I though it was possible for dogs to get jealous, my mistake!

Thanks for pointing it out :D

It is something people may argue into the ground, but I think my dogs don't feel or process things like people because their brains are wired in such a different way. What we can perceive as jealously, can be dogs competing for resources or manipulating us because they have learned that doing x, gets them y. It is the same reason why we shouldn't comfort our dogs when they get scared or are anxious - because unlike human children that understand why mum is comforting them, a dog perceives the comfort as a reward and this can compound the fear and make it worse :)