Been A While...update

calvinandmommy

Hello again everybody. It has been a while since I was last on.

I don't remember everything that I told you all last so I will just put everything in here.

I left Colorado on October 29th and moved back in with my parents in Texas. I sadly had to leave Calvin and Ned.

I stayed in Texas for a week then left with a friend who is a semi-truck driver and went on the road with him for three weeks. (Best three weeks ever!)

When I got back to Texas I started looking for a job and I got one! I work at a book/movie/and music store called Hastings. I pretty much do everything there.

About a week after I go back from my "roadtrip" I got word that Ned broke out of the ex's fence and into the neighbor's yard and attacked two of their turkeys...which they consider their pets. And I found out Josh no longer owned Ned. One of his roommates was now the owner of Ned so the roommate had to pay a $1200 vet bill for the turkeys.

A few days after the turkey incident my mom and went back to Colorado to grab the rest of my stuff. And so I could talk to Josh about when he was going to file. That was before Christmas and he still hasn't filed. I am giving him till the 6th of January then I will file.

Oh and also he was originally going to give me what the military calls the GI Bill that would pay for me to finish college but he said no. Now I am just getting $300 a month from him. I am definitely glad I got a job so I wouldn't have to live off just $300 a month. and that $300 a month will last until June he decided. But I don't really care anymore. My dad thinks I should demand Josh pay me about $800 a month for 5 years just because the mental hell Josh put me through but I think it is better that he just get out of my life as fast as possible. Granted he has my Calvin but I really don't think I will ever be able to see Calvin again. I think once the divorce is final then that is it he won't want to talk to me or see me ever again. When mom and I went to grab my stuff as we were leaving Calvin jumped up the the front window of the house and was crying out as I walked to the car. Needless to say I started crying. I just left my baby behind there. I don't know what to do without him but I know he is better off their. I can't take care of him here in my parent's already cramped house.Ugh! Divorce is stupid!

Anyways other then missing Calvin a lot I am very happy. I have a job and I am going to go back to school in the Summer for an Art degree (and I don't care if I can't get a "real job" with and art degree). And the best part is the friend I went on the road with....yeah me and him are dating now. His name is Levi and I think I may have found the one for me. I have known him since I was 14 so almost 10 years now and I finally am getting my chance with him. He treats me the way I should be treated. And it is amazing!!

Ok I think that is it for the updates.I actually have to get ready to go to work now. =)

Bye for now everybody.

I have added a picture of Calvin, Ned, and the other roommate's dog Buddy. I stole it from Josh's facebook page haha.

post-3591-0-57955900-1388336775_thumb.jp 

Jennifer my heart broke a little when you wrote about Calvin crying :( but I'm happy to hear you're dating somebody so much better now, and that you found a job :) c'est la vie... those ups and downs sure can drive you crazy but we'll always be here to listen xxx

So I just got word from a friend that Josh is asking my friend if I cheated on him!!!  :arghh: I am so livid because he can't grow a pair and ask me himself. He has to go to a friend to ask what I am doing with my life!!

Now it seems like because of this he is being a major jerk to me about Calvin. To me Calvin is still my dog but he just said "in all honesty Calvin is not yours." I am so mad!!! I want to drive 14 hours right now to see him and just punch him in the face!!! I can't go to my boyfriend about this right now because he is not here. I need to find some way to release my built up anger. I want to punch a wall and just scream!  :arghh:   :banghead:

it's amazing how much steam you can let out without making a single noise :) I can't hear you screaming here all the way in Indonesia, but I'm... we're... here to listen in case you need to click "post new thread" on the steam room section xxx

P.S: wow. idk what to say. it's hard to call him a coward though considering how he probably promised himself not to speak to you again.. but that doesn't give him the right to keep you away from Calvin :( EVEN if he's not legally yours, you're an important part of his life and I'm sure so is he in your life.