January Husky Clip of the Month

A new poll is opening for January's husky clip of the month, I want to see clips of your huskies showing us how

CLEVER

they are - whether it is a party trick you've taught them, or something they've worked out on their own, whether it's good or cheeky! :lol:

Get posting your favourite clips, only one entry per husky & you have the next two weeks to post your clips!

No voting for your own clip when the votes can be cast.

GOOD LUCK, EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

How cool!! My father-in-law wants us to teach Pongo to get him a beer. I'm not sure I want him opening the fridge though...laugh.gif

That's the thing... I had the same reservation so since it's cold enough outside I just keep them on the back deck. I could see the entire contents of the fridge all over the house if I taught her that one...

OK, peeps, only 4 clever huskies on the forum????????? I don't believe that for one minute!!!!!!! But, the poll is now up for you to choose your cleverest husky/huskies for January!!

Don't forget, no voting for your own vid as it won't be counted & GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: