The nasty smell

Ok so my two boys are definitely bonding. I had no idea but chewy has killed at lkeast one bird and buried it. This morning these silly dogs dug it up and proceeded to start ripping it up. I took it away when I saw but oh my lord! they smelled so nasty! I got the pup and washed the ever livin daylights out of him and chewy is next! Chewy must have gotten down and rubbed most of his body in the dirt they dug up...cuz when I went out to check on him and he walked up, he smeeled straight up of rotten death! I almost yacked on him and I think I hurt his feelings cuz I pushed him away before he could rub on me. Poor baby, but wow the stench! I thought they were out there becoming mud brothers (blood brothers but with mud) and I can definitely say that sarah was right chewy has decided to teach solo where all the smelly treasures are (that he buried) and then also taught him to roll all over it, lol.

Has anyone else had a husky who's done this, and burried dead kritters everywhere?

Mine have killed things but out on walks, not in the garden - we have caught Myshka playing catch with some frogs, though, but somehow they lived to see another day, so I can't help on this one BUT I can say that if Myshka can find some REALLY smelly poop when out on a walk, she is RIGHT in there, dirty little madam! :blink:

Oops!! lol laugh.gif

Well - most my two have done is to play with the odd frog in the garden - they always semm to hop away lol

I agree with Smithy though, great bonding - to say he's only been there a day and he's let him into his secret stash :) Good boy Chewie lol

*runs and hides before Erika swings for her lol*

lol!!!! Well theyve both had baths now because they really smelled so bad that i wasnt letting them in here until bath time, but I agree it was nice of chewy to share the stash, and i really am very glad they are getting along so well cua chewy really is a horse by comparison to solo. at 5 months chewy weighed 45 pounds and solo is still tiny at a whopping 14 or so pounds, i was worried chewy might have squashed him by now, lmao. Solo is a fiesty fella though and has held his own, telling chewy "hey dude no fair, Ill get you back!"

I was working over on my new place clearing brush and cutting down trees when I saw a cat jump part of the privacy fence and stroll across my backyard. I was sitting there chuckling thinking, stupid cat doesnt know whats in store for him in the coming months because if he tries that crap then, he'll have a blk&wht blur chasing him, lol

Hahahaha! solo's breeder has some cats as well and he's a kitty chaser too, it will be funny to watch him chase the cats under the table. Chewy hasnt been able to get under there for months but solo will just bend a bit and go under it with ease. I doubt my orange tabby cat will be obese for very much longer, lol.