Jasper and Timber say hello!

Hello everyone.

I'm still getting used to browsing my way around this site, but I love the idea of an all-husky forum.

I currently have 2 sibes - Jasper and Timber. They are brothers from the same litter, and just turned a year old in August. I absolutely love them to pieces. They seem to be past their teething and destructive stage (thankfully), and now just want to spend all their time giving love.

I'm constantly surprised at their level of affection, but I love every minute of it, and their quirky personalities keep me laughing all day long. :D

It's funny that their personalities are such polar opposites considering they're brothers. Jasper is definitely the more high-strung of the two. He's always the first to go exploring and get into mischief, and he's definitely more outgoing than his brother.

Timber is way more layed back and relaxed. He really can't be bothered to fetch a ball or shake a paw. I think he's more or less just along for the ride :P

But when the 2 of them get playing with each other... watch out! Haha!

The 3 of us are looking forward to getting to know you all, and maybe learn a few new things while we're here too.

Hiya, welcome to the pack :wave:

what gorgeous boys, your avatar pic is stunning of them! Aren't huskies just THE best thing (or are we all biased?) ?:lol:

Look forward to chatting with you around here & hearing of your adventures with your pack ... anything you're not sure of, have a browse or post a new thread, there'll always be someone to lend a hand :D

• 1 month later...