New to the site and Hello

LOL @ Sid!!

Hi, welcome to the pack!!

Look forward to seeing you around and of course to seeing lots of pics :D

Don't know how to get a signature up but if some one can tell me how that would be great.. This is a picture of Atreyu. This was his Pic for Home Again. He had been chipped since he was 5 months old but we never did the whole picture thing until he ran away one day. Anthoer story for another day but enjoy.

trey.bmp

Don't know how to get a signature up but if some one can tell me how that would be great.. This is a picture of Atreyu. This was his Pic for Home Again. He had been chipped since he was 5 months old but we never did the whole picture thing until he ran away one day. Anthoer story for another day but enjoy.

if you want one with a pic of atreyu in then click on mine, if you want a timeline one like sarah's click hers, they're both linked smile.gif

btw i cant see the pic sad.gif

Hi, Kari & Atreyu, welcome to the pack :wave:

We all know what you mean about calling a sibe a dog, it doesn't fit somehow! :lol: We are all as much under their spell as you!

Look forward to chatting with you around here & hearing your husky stories .... oh, yeah, don't forget pics ;):)

Under your name at the top right of the screen, there is a help button, choose the gallery link & it'll guide you :)

aw, just seen his pic, what a poser! He's gorgeous!

Hi, Kari & Atreyu - Welcome to the Pack! Atreyu is beautiful. What a gorgeous Husky. Pics are always welcome. Looking forward to your future posts.

Heya and welcome Kari & Atreyu, He really is a stunning sibe :lol:

I cant wait to see some pics.

Well I got some of Atreyus pictures up. I hope you enjoy. I would love to hear stories about others huskies as I know I have many with mine. The personalities of a husky are amazing. Well enjoy and will be back with more pictures soon.

• 1 month later...