Hey fellow Husky lovers!

Hello everyone,

I'm brand new to the forum, so I wanted to introduce myself and my wonderful little husky puppy, Makita. We bought her on her 2 month birthday 4 days ago, and she's already managed to change my life. Her little face fills my heart with love.

I'm 23 and live in Los Angeles (until I can convince my boyfriend to move to Colorado, where he grew up).

I'm looking forward to connecting with fellow husky owners to discuss training techniques, any health issues (god forbid) and the general well-being of our beloved dogs.

It's great to meet you all!

Jess

4096807310_0e20d5ee71_b.jpg

Oh Jess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: She's adorable!!!!!!!!!

You know now you've posted one we're gonna need LOADS more of her!!

Welcome to the pack!

Health issues are normally minimal with the breed as long as both parents have been hip and eye scored to ensure they aren't passing down any bad traits to their pups.

There's a wealth of info on here, have a mooch but please ask anything and everything, there's always someone around :)

Don't forget to join in with the fun and games as well :)

Hi Jess! Welcome to the Pack. Makita is striking. I love her mask. Her name seems to fit her quite well. Make sure you take lots of pics as she grows up. You'll be amazed at how she will change as she gets older.

Thanks Mazz! I definitely plan to take a ton of pictures and lots of video. I know she's going to grow up way too fast and I want to have the memories to look back on. I think she'll be gorgeous when she grows up, and I can't wait to see how her personality develops! She's a quirky little thing already :)

I think she'll be gorgeous when she grows up, and I can't wait to see how her personality develops! She's a quirky little thing already :)

Jess, I KNOW she will be gorgeous when she grows up. She already is, but, as mentioned, it's awesome to see the changes in appearance as huskies grow older. I will enjoy every picture and video of Makita and just watching her grow on here. Welcome to the site.

Hey ya Jess & Makita, :wave:

Aww Makita is soooo stunning with really nice markings :wub: hope you enjoy the site and make lots of friends chatting about this lovely Breed :D Really look forward to chatting to you and hearing all about Makita and seeing lots more pics as she grows!! x x x x x

• 1 month later...