40 Year Old Virgins

Stormy

It was on channel 4 the other night lol

OH, lol  a TV program.

In that case erm, no.

Rarely ever watch TV. (hate adverts and being tied to the screen at "X" time every day.)

If there is a program I'm recommended or want to watch I'll get it off the interweb.

Think I'll give this a miss though. :P

I recorded it :P I record most things so that i dont have to watch adverts or be in at a certain time etc :)

Its rubbish tbh i just find the job title sex surrogates that sleep with virgins an odd job! Maybe its just me... but they seem to be helping these people!

I saw one last week. The "therapists" were more glorified prosti........ Hang on, can I say that word? Not too sure. They were "ladies/men of the night". They just liked to talk and stuff more than usual. Lol.

Edited by emma1979

• 2 weeks later...

Yea storm I saw it I didn't find the job that strange to be honest what I did find strange was people at 40 being a virgin OMG could you imagine being 40 and being a virgin lmao

No i cant imagine that.. lol guess its like people who wait till marriage to have a minute of dissapointment lol