Kiana in Cornwall

Sonic_Sibe

aww wow they are fantastic photo's Steve, looks like you had a great weekend away :)

thanks Sarah, yes we had a great weekend away, apart from me leaving my camcorder in the caravan and not realising until I got home.

I phoned the caravan park and the cleaner says she didn't find it and the new guests denied seeing it either.

Gutted, it had about 18 months of stuff of the kids and dogs on it.

I did take some great video of Kiana running full pelt on the beach running alongside Ryan (he was training for his 100m sprints) and also of her chasing a feather in the wind, catching it, shaking it about, dropping it then chasing it again.

I just wish that whoever got the camcorder would have returned the tape, that was all I was interested in :(

Steve

Amazing photos, looks really lovely there!

is the beach enclosed or is Kiana just very well behaved!?

hi Sarah

A bit of both really, Perran Sands is really a cove apart from when the tide goes right out, then you can walk around to Perranporth, but Kiana is very good off the lead anyway. We walked from Perran Sands beach, up the cliff, across the cliff tops and then onto Perranporth beach, which I guess is a good 3 miles or so all off lead. We only put her on the lead when we got to Perranporth town.

Steve

ah i see...we've never tried Eika off lead, apart from puppy classes, so don't know how she would be away from that sort of environment...trouble is, there is nowhere around here that is enclosed to even see...!

Shame about the camcorder, my mum left her camera on a plane a few years back, she said the same thing, just wish someone would have returned the film. :(