The Walking Dead Is Back!!

Jay

On FOX, eh?  Do they show them around the same time for the states?  It came back on last night.  We are in the middle of season 3

Yes,we are mid season 3 here  too,ep 9 this coming Friday, just keeps getting better and better,though hope they dont keep killing everyone off lol! Was a shock when Lori died!

No spoilers!!!

I was actually glad they killed Lori off, I can't stand her!  She was OK in the first season, but I was just done with her.  I was starting to get that way with Carl too, but he is getting more interesting.  I was more upset when Dale was killed.  I think Glen and Daryl are my favorite characters. 

Yes it is based on the comics, but there are a lot of things they did differently.  I haven't read the comics though, just from what I have heard. 

It is for sure renewed for a 4th season, so I think they will keep it going for as long as the ratings are there.  The comics are still going as well.

• 1 month later...