Sarah

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

How is lil Miss Eden-Willow today?

She's sleepy,happy. gurgly, Sleepy, smiley. . . perfick baby. . . :)

Sounds good to me. Might be a good idea to agree on a time frame, so special people like me know when to tune in? Was wondering if the shoutbox could be used at some point in the future for pub quiz type games? Just an idea that popped into my head. Not sure how practical that would be and I was thinking of a just for fun thing or hod points rather than real prizes that could drain funds a fair bit over time!

Edit: actually that may of been in an email I got a while back from admin for future developments. Not sure if it's my idea or something I'm vaguely remembering? Lmao.

Sounds good to me. Might be a good idea to agree on a time frame, so special people like me know when to tune in? Was wondering if the shoutbox could be used at some point in the future for pub quiz type games? Just an idea that popped into my head. Not sure how practical that would be and I was thinking of a just for fun thing or hod points rather than real prizes that could drain funds a fair bit over time!

Edit: actually that may of been in an email I got a while back from admin for future developments. Not sure if it's my idea or something I'm vaguely remembering? Lmao.

we used to have them ages ago in the chat room - will deffo sort that again in the new year if peeps are interested