tia and her mum

Hi my name is jill i am a first time owner of a husky i am currently learning all i can about the breed as i found out the hard way how stubburn and hard work they are, but at the same time a joy to have.I live in hull and am currently a home carer which allows me to be flexible around tia i av also fosterd dogs in the past for hull animal welfare and worked forRSPCA for a while i worked for humberside police dog section where i was a kennel maid. i av one son who is 23 and does not live at home now well thats enough about me i would like to intrduce you yo tia. Hi i am 18 months old and a girl and in the past i was a very noughty girl i was into everything i shouldnt av been an a lot more? i would never do as i was told and nearly drove my mum crazy, but i am a good girl now with a wonderful personality and i am very loyal to my mum i love to play and i am still funny at times my mum and me av a great relationship and hope to for many years to come.My mum has attached pics of me hope you enjoy looking at these.

Hi, Jill & Tia, welcome to the pack ...:wave:

Good intro ... you're definitely a doggie person, then! :D Look forward to chatting with you around here & hopefully get to meet up on one of our many meets we arrange all over the country ...

Try this link http://www.husky-owners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2734 or even http://www.husky-owners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4920 to help you post pics, as Pawprints said, we LOVE pics & you will have loads of requests to see your little girl! ;)

tia and mum's reply

hi sarah thanx for ur post im stll trying to find my way around finding it abit confusing i dont realy use computers, glad you liked tier's pics did i put them in the rite place? love ur pics there is sum very nice looking dogs on here hope to speek to u soon and thanx for your help:)