Husky Owners Camping trip Oct 09 Sarah's Pics

Sarah

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

fab pics saz, each of these threads im looking and dreading lindas photos more and more lol :o

feel so bad that we left our costumes at home :mad: even jamie said he was looking forward to it!

Lucy can you email me the ones of my boys on the rig please? Marc didn't get any grrrrrrrrrrrr

on that subject can you email me over the picxs you got of gizmo on his first run? Jamie was a bit busy running ahead lol

Guest snowdog

Great pic's everyone, i didnt take many at all only bout five, cos i was more concerned about neeko being in season, so ade very kindly stayed at the back and let me walk neeko next to zack, so she wouldnt pull as much, little neo enjoyed himself aswell, everyone was really layed back and friendly, sorry didnt get to meet some of you only like i say i was like a protective mum over neeko, then we had to dash off cos our friends sibey babe pheonix was really sick, he had been poorly the day before, so they said they had to call an emergency vet, hes a bit better now, must have been something he ate, anyway sooooo glad we went to the meet, looks like all you happy campers had a cracking time of it, only live down the road from cannock so we didnt camp, nice pics everyone x