RIP Cinderfella

Katrina

Cinderfella is my Cat. I hope it's okay to put him in here. I've had him since I was 3 years old. He's been the best cat ever and I love him so much. He's never bit, hissed or scratched anyone in a mean manner. He's always been there for me. When we went to get him I wanted a girl kitten to name her Cinderella(my fav movie when i was younger) but they didn't have any girls, so i named him Cinderfella. When I was younger I would dress Cinderfella up in my doll clothes, carry him over my shoulder by his tail(i was 3) and he let me do anything and everything to him. He never once tried to get away. He used to lay above my head for bed and to put me to sleep he would knead my hair. One time I was 6 and home sick from school. That day my mom had the repair man come to fix our dish washer. I was laying on the couch watching tv and Cinderfella was laying on the arm of couch. And as the repair man walked by the couch Cinderfella arched up and 'hissed' at him in warning to stay away from me. Almost saying "this is my girl, stay away from her". He was protecting me. Everyone loved him, even non-cat people loved him. He was in renal failure earlier this year and he's gotten worse. And the cold weather isn't good for him. So he's being put down tomorrow, to end his suffering. I know it's the best thing for him so he doesn't have to suffer any longer but it doesn't stop my pain. I'm going to miss him so much.

Rest In Peace Cinderfella. I love you and always will, you'll be missed.

P1030031.jpg

Thank you everyone. I hope it's okay that I put him up in here.

Cinderfella went peacefully my mom said, he was petted and talked to the whole process. They weighed him and he only weighed 9 lbs, last time he went to the vet he weighed 15lbs. It still hurts but I know he's still with me in my heart and I know he'll always be my little protector.