cross ur fingers for Denzel :(

As strange as this might sound, I was afraid of dogs when I was younger. As much as I love seeing them, I don't like being too close to dogs. Denzel, my cousin's little Pekingese mix, was the first dog that made me a real dog lover. He's friendly, lively, sweet and smart. He'd never pose for a picture, but he's one of the most expressive dogs I've ever seen. Denzel met Diamond once, but the poor little Pekingese never met a larger dog before so he's too afraid to play with my excited furry monster. I really need to find that vid of them chasing each other x) Denzel is now 7-8 years old, and recently diagnosed with liver problem :( Idk what kind of problem, but now he's restricted to chicken and rice only :( he's too young to leave for a small dog please cross your fingers for Denzel :cry1:

Fingers crossed. Hope Denzel's condition can be controlled.

Being scared of dogs as a child isn't that unusual. Both myself and my sister were wary when young (my mum's influence) but yet we both have dogs now, lol. So don't worry, you're not alone!