What's the worst thing.....

Sarah

kendra has had a sock but she sicked that up and about a week after we had her we were in the garden and she was jumping around the plants as they do and we saw a bird going mad wen we saw kendra she had started swallow a baby bird so my sister managed to grab the tiny bit of wing that was poking out of her throat and pulled it out felt awful on mum bird x

did you notice the "when my mum got it off her" seems like im the only one brave enough get things off her but we are all trying to tempt her with her own treats when she gets something she shouldnt to stop her turning aggressive x

Is she aggressive? If Lex got anything he shouldn't have I have always grabbed hold of him by his collar and took it off him what ever it may be and then shouted at him! He has never shown any aggression towards me although he doesn't like Antony touching me I think he thinks I am the lead female and he is lead male!