Three Sisters Walk, Wigan 01.10.09

Sarah

Whoop we're back - my boys are FLAT out - result lol met up with Val and Lisa (maia) tonight and had a great time :D

I think Kimba's found a new girlfriend - Maia lol shhhhh Amy, don't tell Gizmo, but he wants one of each, he's sooo greedy :rolleyes:

Here's a few pics - would be more but i left numpty in charge of the camera aka Marc lol - love the last ones, Diesel looks like he's driving lol

SDC12476.JPG SDC12477.JPG SDC12474.JPG SDC12475.JPG SDC12480.JPG SDC12478.JPG SDC12481.JPG SDC12482.JPG SDC12484.JPG SDC12485.JPG

Great to meet everyone, had lots of fun. Maia loooooved all the attention from the boys she was getting & George & Jersey too ;) The furbabies are all flat out on the couch having wonderful dreams by the sounds & twitching going on :ran_rolleyes: can't wait for the next time xxxx

I think Kimba's found a new girlfriend - Maia lol shhhhh Amy, don't tell Gizmo, but he wants one of each, he's sooo greedy :rolleyes:

Ok sarah. Gizmo can't say much at all, as long as it wasn't Myshka he pulled ;) Otherwise Gizmo will be heartbroken!

Fab photos, love the one of Diesel driving the car lol

val on the other hand is the sane one lol xxxx

Oh, Linda, THANK YOU! I knew I liked you but now I just think you're WONDERFUL!! :D

We had a lovely time, shame it goes dark so early, though, those woodlands are a lovely walk but no lighting after dusk, so you don't know what you're stepping in! :P

Love the pics, the dogs did enjoy it, & Louise did a great job with Jersey, although she did like slipping her lead (Jersey, I mean!)! :D I'm suffering with my legs today, even though it was a gentle stroll, it'll teach me to listen when the doc says REST YOUR LEGS!!! :eek:

Also, a big Thank You to Sarah for dropping the doggy treats (quiz winnings!) off, was so tired last night, forgot them, but they're being eaten as we speak!!

Diesel has sense & ate it in the conservatory:

eating_winnings_004_copy.jpg eating_winnings_003_copy.jpg eating_winnings_001_copy.jpg

Myshka was daft & ate it in the garden in the rain!:

eating_winnings_005_copy.jpg eating_winnings_002_copy.jpg