What are they watching...or

LOL great photos

Darwin likes to stand on the sofa front paws resting on the back watching the people and traffic going by. :)

when they didn't know I was watching I snapped a few...love the one when Jessy is singing...but they are all just different than the normal shot we all take...they love to sit at the front window!!!:P

[ATTACH=CONFIG]55371[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]55378[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]55372[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]55373[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]55374[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]55375[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]55376[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]55377[/ATTACH]

I love Andy hes so gorgeous

• 3 weeks later...

Super pic's, but wow, you have a white carpet!:jawdrop:

Brave...very brave! Looks gorgeous though. :)

They are all white underneath, so actually, it doesn't so much show the hair...but when they lay in the same spot over and over it gets an oily stain. We also have a carpet cleaner, so it gets cleaned more often than most!

They are all white underneath, so actually, it doesn't so much show the hair...but when they lay in the same spot over and over it gets an oily stain. We also have a carpet cleaner, so it gets cleaned more often than most!

I was thinking more along the lines of muddy paws. I couldn't have anything so nice in my home, mine would make it look more like a crime scene after half an hour. :huskyfall:

Is that your lounge, or a special room for the dogs? Whatever it is, I love it! I'm very envious.:D

I was thinking more along the lines of muddy paws. I couldn't have anything so nice in my home, mine would make it look more like a crime scene after half an hour. :huskyfall:

Is that your lounge, or a special room for the dogs? Whatever it is, I love it! I'm very envious.:D

This is the living room or front room, so by the time they get out there, the mud is either on the kitchen tile, or it's been cleaned off if we've been able to catch them coming in. There is just a sofa, a couple end tables and a display case, all next to the walls, so overall not much furniture (we don't have any low tables and nothing in the middle of any rooms except for a table in the kitchen "big room")....and not a very large room, but a large window, but we like it minimal. Less chance of clutter.