Tell us about your xmas day....

Sarah

Well, i have really enjoyed today, me, marc and my stepson Matthew went to my uncles for xmas dinner along with my mum, dad, brother and grandad. Thoroughly STUFFED now and had a great time playing on the Wii that we got the kids for xmas.

Kimba was really hard work though, it was a new house to him and he didn't settle at all. The only time he was still was in his cage while we had our meal and 2 mins before we left when he was flat out on the kitchen floor lol.

He went to the toilet all over the landing (not pleasant) despite being out in the back and going on 3 walks while we were there, luckily my uncle loves dogs and didn't mind as we cleaned it up right away. His eyes are so red as he's been bouncing about all day and he's now flat out in front of the fire .... awww bless.

I got a new digital camera from santa along with Jeremy Clarksons new book so i can't wait for a quiet day to sit and start reading it!

I will post some pics on of Kimba

Spent the morning with grandkids Louise and Matthew watching them open there prezzies and after 1pm we drank and made merry with xmas dinner and played on the wii all rest of day, now am fooked and got another busy day at my mums boxing day party :)

had great day got up at 9 made scott get up so we could open pressies kendra opened hers too went for a walk went round sisters came back for dinner played on guitar hero and then sing star and lips ha and i beat zac lol late in afternoon i wondered why zac wasnt playing on his wii then remembered i hadnt given him his game oh dear but it cheered him up so played once more and drank and became merry , today kids have gone stop their dads so its lots of walks for kendra and me going mates later x

got up at 10 gave dakota his present (yes i submitted to him ladies) went for a walk for a bit, so quiet!! nearly got run over by some kids on skateboards - wonder what THEY got for xmas!!!!! should have got em some knee pads cause they kept fallin off lol lol

went to my mum's had dinner with the family got my presents and then tucked into their beer fridge! gotta love parents, they know just what to get ya lol

well ended up at mates boxing day afternoon kendra and bonnie played like mad lisa and i got through bottle wine then i fell sleep on her couch how rude of me then after another walk we decided to go fetch a curry but veered to the pub for 1 first but 1 turned into 5 but had really good night x

my day started at about 06.15 .... decided to road run the girls for a change .. was great no idiots driving cars.. home bacon sarnie ( had to make myself ) ba humbug... then the other girls in my life got up ( the wife and youngest daughter thats is ) had to make them bacon sarnies as well ... ba bloody humbug. nice relaxing morning.. then the Silence was broken............ the grandson turned up...... ( ill Kill my eldest daughter next year ) only gave him a guitar..... ( all day long ) drink more kills head ache... well i tried that anyway.... LOL

Boxing day 12 of us went for family meal...... really really nice.... then got descended upon by Jackie62... her son Mark got down on one knee in front of us all ( brave kid ) and asked my youngest daughter to "MARRY HIM" ...

so all in all a very pleasent xmas...