We are finally getting them

My other half has just secured a breeding pair of Timor Monitors. so happy for him ...... he has been after a female for his male for months so now he is going to get the pair breed them and keep a female baby to grow on and put with our Krueger. so thats going to be 3 Timors 1 Bearded Dragon, 19 Beardie eggs in the incubator, Daisy our staffy and soon to be a sibe furball. Think we may need to start looking for a new house soon lol xx

post-8284-13586063410175_thumb.jpg

This is Daisy my staff

post-8284-13586063412251_thumb.jpg

This is Chester the Chinese Water Dragon

post-8284-13586063414346_thumb.jpg

This is Clive and Hope.... sadly clive is no longer with us but his offspring are in the incubator as we speak

post-8284-13586063416403_thumb.jpg

This is the female Timor monitor not got a name for her yet

post-8284-13586063416805_thumb.jpg

This is our nameless male Timor

post-8284-13586063417106_thumb.jpg

Bellatrix the Bosc Monitor

post-8284-13586063417948_thumb.jpg

Sid the corn snake

we almost ended up with an ornate monitor a few weeks ago but we couldnt take him due to fact he would need a 10ftx4ftx3ft viv. fell so sorry for him but he has found a new home now so all is good. My other half is hoping to expand with a pair of green tree monitors and eventually a pair of blue tree monitors and you never know i may end up with a sailfin lizard but not before my fluff ball xxx

we almost ended up with an ornate monitor a few weeks ago but we couldnt take him due to fact he would need a 10ftx4ftx3ft viv. fell so sorry for him but he has found a new home now so all is good. My other half is hoping to expand with a pair of green tree monitors and eventually a pair of blue tree monitors and you never know i may end up with a sailfin lizard but not before my fluff ball xxx

now why am I telling myself you might end up with a komodo dragon one day LOL

lol...... my otherhalf would have one in a heart beat if he could but seeing as u need a dwa and 1000sqft to house one im drawing the line lol...... having said that he is planning his single story extension to house a caimen croc but like i said i want my fluff ball first (i am putting my foot down on this one) lol xxx