hello

dragon

hi im sean i have just got a 15mth old husky called ice and he is brilliant with kids and cats and other people i love taking him on walks and he loves going in the car .

after talking to a couple on sunday in heaton park with there huskies give me a better understanding of the breed wanted one for many years and now i have finally got one of my own .

i would like to thank the couple who own myska and diesel for talking to me and my girlfriend about them

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Sean, that would be our Val (Zebedee on here) and her husband Steve lol

Guilty as charged!! :cool:

Well, Sean - we never put you off getting one outlining the bad points, then?? ;)

I must admit, you did ask us LOADS of questions and, not knowing how you felt about the breed, we gave you EVERYTHING, good AND bad! :D So you definitely know what you're letting yourself in for! I'm really happy to hear you've got yourself a husky, I'm gonna have a nosey at the pics in a minute ....

We have quite a few members round the Greater Manchester area & some like us just outside, so no doubt another northern meet will creep up soon & you can show your new pack member off to us all!

Oh, by the way ... WELCOME TO THE PACK!! :grinning-smiley-003

thanks val he is a really great dog and we left him today for an hour when we got back he hadnt chewed anything and was waiting by the door with his tail wagging and the sight just brought a smile to my face and he tries to make friends with one of the cats which is a big ginger male and ice backs away from him because the cat is more dominant than the dog he loves cats,kids and people he's very very friendly we have only had the past two days because his last owner didnt have time for him because he had two other dogs so we took him and he has now completed our family and it was wonderful talking to you and steve on sunday thank you for that xx

Sean, you're more than welcome, glad we could introduce you to the wonderful world of huskies. I know your girlfriend (sorry, I don't know her name :o ) thought the world of the huskies, especially Diesel (!) & I'm happy that you've also helped a husky in need.

Anything you need to know or aren't sure of, post up & ask, we're all learning together on here!!! :grinning-smiley-003