Some pics from the Northern meet 20 Sept 09

Val (Zebedee)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

bet you missed your boys, Nix, Kimba & Kaiser are the next best thing, though .... what happened on the way back from the park on the hill? doesn't look like a camera caught it but I could have sworn you fell on your bum .... & Sarah was right in front of you catching her pup ..... you didn't fall over, did you, Nix?? ;)

Awww this was so unfair - we were walking down that big hill and I was calling my boys - hike on, come on boys come on...........so she SAT DOWN!!! now where's the fun in that (for us lol) So i grabbed kimba by the harness to give him a bit of a start and she let go of the lead and that meant I nearly went over then!! pmsl - that wasn't part of my plan lmao

I wonder how many husky cards were passed out & therefore new members we will get out of the weekend? Steve was approached by a bloke asking about how come all these huskies were in the park, etc. as he had a friend who lived within 5 mins of Heaton Park that had 3 huskies but never used the park as it was usually full of idiots! He tried ringing this bloke but got no answer, he said his mate would be really pi$$ed at missing us all yesterday!! Guess who got a HO card to pass on??

Loving the pics, im still trying to figure out how to change the size of my pics so I can post them!

Linda thanx for posting that pic of me just after Koda weed on me!!!lol I couldnt believe it! He's never done anything like that before! It was funny tho. It was so nice to meet everyone, thank you everyone for making us feel so welcome!

Love Becki, Andy, Koda and Zikka xxx

Loving the pics, im still trying to figure out how to change the size of my pics so I can post them!

Linda thanx for posting that pic of me just after Koda weed on me!!!lol I couldnt believe it! He's never done anything like that before! It was funny tho. It was so nice to meet everyone, thank you everyone for making us feel so welcome!

Love Becki, Andy, Koda and Zikka xxx

To resize pics download this program http://www.vso-software.fr/products/image_resizer/ and resize pics to 1024 x 768 :grinning-smiley-003

omg Koda wee'd on you :rofl: you and marc need to have words with your dogs lol Kaiser did it to him TWICE on Saturday pmsl