SA DA KA now has competition!

Depends on which you're asking, I have no idea where to find one of the machines.

The alternative way to interpret your question is: a friend sent me a link to a Pizza Machine they're going to set up here in the states and this linked off that page. Cn you picture going to a mall and getting oyur pizza from a machine - they say it's made fresh, but it takes time for pizza dough to rise, as one guy said "That sounds like a pizza cracker to me!"

Just what I would want to consume, artificial coloring, imitation ingredients and tons of trans-fats, yum yum. Sounds like most of the ingredients in a lot of the bagged dog foods and treats that are sold today in stores. Competition? Maybe, unless you are concerned with what you are feeding yourself or your K-9 friends.Here is our 24 hour machinepost-6713-13586051772165_thumb.jpg

post-6713-13586051768658_thumb.jpg

Edited by SA DA KA

Today in the mail, we received something which directly has ot do with this thread- [MENTION=6713]SA DA KA[/MENTION] sent Czar some treats~AND, us as well! They are SO delicious! Sorry on this one, Al, but this time, the machine breaks down compared to humans on this competition-they surely make such delectable goodies~and their canine treats...Czar doesn't hear, see or smell anything else, his complete focus is on those marvelous treats by SA DA KA ! :up: on this one, I'm going with SA DA KA :D Machine would definitely do us in however AL

This would have been great 20years ago in college at 3am in the morning, but please, are we really that in need of a cupcake 24hours a day......sounding like my parents..."what is the world coming to?" But I do love learning about these million dollar ideas that people keep coming up with, now can we get a 24hour doggy treat dispenser or drive thru, make a Dunkin Doggy.:rolleyes:

I.... I don't even see the need of eating cupcake at "odd hours" :S but it IS fascinating to see how many new ideas people can come up with in such short amount of time... the world is changing rapidly alright. Can't imagine how would it look like when I'm older x__x

I can eat a cupcake at any time of the day or night, so I can understand why some people would like the convenience of a machine, but if you can leave the house at 'stupid o'clock' at night to go to the vending machine, you can just as well make a fresh batch at home, or even easier, a batch of health muffins - yum :)