Christmas Traditions

Sarah

i always have a glass of sherry while getting dinner ready blame my aunties for that !!!! always tipsy when dinner done after dinner we or i have sleep (not this year with kendra though) then pile round sisters. x on new years eve my eldest sister is 50 so we havin curry and a fancy dress party x

allways family round .. playing silly games,, but main tradition that both my brother and i carry on is we have a glass or few of Asti.. ( grandad allways allowed us a glass at Xmas as kids) i don't drink wine of any sort except that at xmas.. also i have a old chiming clock that my grandad left me.. i muffle the chimes all year round as can't sleep otherwise but 1 st on 25th i un muffle it and let it chime all day long .. every 15 mins it goes off.

oh and have full english breakfast.. dunno why daughters fault LOL she allways wants it.

Our christmas, this year is consisting of opening pressies early morning and listen to some crimbo songs. Then it's off to Wareham Forest for a family walk with the boys for a few hours and then go back home a relax with a film then have a traditional turkey dinner (with pork as well as not all of us like Turkey) at about 1pm then spend the afternoon chilling out and drinking the table ready set with munchies and snacking bits and calling the rest of the family to wish them a Happy Crimbo and thanks for presents and then finish the afternoon with a short walk with the boys around the block and then back to get drunk!

Our Christmas's are usually boring I go to my parents we open presents, go to my nans open more presents, go back home mum starts the dinner usually pork because no one likes turkey, mum cooks her gravy (the only gravy i will eat home made) dad makes a huge trifle for after, then my auntie comes down with her boyfriend we all sit down at about 3pm to eat with the queens speech on in the back ground pull crackers read the jokes and put our hats on then stuff our faces. After we have eaten and sat on the couch moaning and groaning we have eaten too much we then play a board game this year we played hopital hilarity and then we watched mamma mia! Pretty average christmas really!