Anyone know anything about bearded dragons? Need advice!

I've got a friend with me at the moment who's clued up on his herps and he says he wouldn't worry too much about it, especially as there's not any discharge as this means he's probably just given it a bit of a knock. Keep an eye on it for a few days and if it gets worse you could consider popping into the reptile shop 'Viper and Vine' in Prestwich, Manchester as they'll be able to offer some free advice.

Dave's eye seems to be a tiny bit swollen? No discharge and he opens and closes it normally but around the eye seems slightly swollen. I had him out yesterday and he kept closing this eye

[ATTACH=CONFIG]45212[/ATTACH]

Just talking to someone tonight who has them and have raved about a chap who seems to know his stuff but hes in Adlington, I think the shops called Adlington pet supplies. I can get you the number if you want

As long as it's not weeping, I would leave well alone, he may have caught it with a claw. You can always gently wipe it with a cotton bud soaked in cooled boiled water in case there is anything minute irritating him.

Viper & Vine are really good for info if you get nothing on RFUK (obviously only if the shop is open!) :P

thanks peeps - he seems a lot better now today, last few days he's had his eye closed when he's basking - watching him feed bothered me as he held it closed most of the time when he went for his prey but the slight swelling seems to have dispersed now :)