Hello!

Mili M

Hello everyone! My name is Mili and I live in Minnetonka, MN. Just thought I'd say hi quick! I just adopted a four month old Husky about a week. She is the sweetest thing ever! I had been looking for a Husky for over a year but I could never find the right now. I was about to give up when my girlfriend found this one online! Her name is Meekah and she is a very smart girl! Here is a quick pic of her!

56919618.jpg

Welcome Mili and Meekah! What a beautiful girl. Kudos for for adopting her. This site is absolutely the best. Lot of great people here who are so friendly and helpful. If you have any questions or concerns regarding Meekah, don't hesitate to post. Most members are in the UK, but we all share that common furever bond - Siberian Huskies! Post more pics when you have a chance.

Hey ya, :wave:

Welcome to the pack!!! Meekah is lovely such a lillte cutie!!! :D I hope you have lots of fun on the site and make loads of friends chatting about this lovely breed and I really look forward to hearing all about Meekah as she grows and defo keep those pics coming!!!

Please feel free to ask any questions cause everyone is really nice and is always happy to help!!

Hi Milli,

Welcome to HO,I hope you have the best of times on here,the people are all Sibe mad and well,the Sibes are Sibes,so you should love it ;)

Well Done for adopting Meekah,I love the photo,she has beautiful markings and will grow into a stunning girl I am certain :)

Warmest Regards from Hampshire UK,

Kevin & The Girls :bullseye: