New Walking Harnesses!!

Woooohoooo, picked them up today :D

OMG, dont they look so good ;) Tried them on and they fit, its a bit big for Bandit but a little adjusting and it will fit him nicely :)

They wasnt so sure about wearing them when I first put them on probably because Gizmo havnt worn a harness since he was about 10 months old and Marley and Bandit havent worn a harness at all. Gave them a few treats and they were like "oooo, get treats wearing this"

Here are a few photos of them all modelling them out, me and jamie are hopefully going to walk them all together again later so will be more photos soon :)

SSA50352.JPG SSA50353.JPG SSA50354.JPG SSA50355.JPG SSA50358.JPG SSA50357.JPG SSA50356.JPG SSA50359.JPG SSA50360.JPG SSA50361.JPG SSA50362.JPG SSA50363.JPG SSA50364.JPG SSA50365.JPG SSA50366.JPG SSA50367.JPG SSA50371.JPG SSA50369.JPG SSA50368.JPG SSA50372.JPG SSA50373.JPG SSA50374.JPG

thanks everyone :D

lmao alex, did you not see at the first meet up lol Gizmo dont need a harness to pull ladies (and boys, lol) ;) He's a natural born poser and model lol

I got these from http://www.ezydoguk.co.uk ade if your interested.

Didnt go along seafront tonight as Jamie had physio this afternoon and was advised not to go walking dog tonight so I walked them just around the block. Hopefully will take them out together tomorrow so I can get some more photos :D