Prayers requested for a special kitty and a question for those with cats

My closest friend is currently struggling to get his kitty some much needed surgery so I am asking for prayers to keep her strong until we can get this taken care of. She is 15yrs old and I've known her that long long time. She's spry, hunts like a 2yr old kitty, and still gives those snarky youngsters a good tail whipping when they get out of line. She's got so much personality and life still in her she just needs a boost for the moment. She has a tumor in one of her paw pads and will need surgery to remove it and probably some toes. He is on disability so right now it's a call to arms around us to get some good prayer and healing chains going to keep her strong until he can get this taken care of. If you can offer even a second of healing thoughts or prayers that's one more second that she can keep this fight going. Below are pictures of her and thank you to any and all that send this sweet old kitty some much needed strength :)

Also I'd also like to know if anyone else has gone through this and what the result was? He's pretty concerned about her losing toes but I think she'll be ok missing a few? I don't know much about cats so any ideas on how she'd get on would be good :)

Oh, and her name is Cleo short for Cleopatra lol and boy does she live up to the name :rolleyes:

Warning: I'm also attaching a pic of her paw pad poor thing it's not painful to her but it's certainly ugly :(

post-4-13989500758423_thumb.jpg

post-4-1398950057465_thumb.jpg

post-4-13989499588972_thumb.jpg

post-1092-13586032833477_thumb.jpg

post-1092-1358603283382_thumb.jpg

post-1092-13586032834437_thumb.jpg

My closest friend is currently struggling to get his kitty some much needed surgery so I am asking for prayers to keep her strong until we can get this taken care of. She is 15yrs old and I've known her that long long time. She's spry, hunts like a 2yr old kitty, and still gives those snarky youngsters a good tail whipping when they get out of line. She's got so much personality and life still in her she just needs a boost for the moment. She has a tumor in one of her paw pads and will need surgery to remove it and probably some toes. He is on disability so right now it's a call to arms around us to get some good prayer and healing chains going to keep her strong until he can get this taken care of. If you can offer even a second of healing thoughts or prayers that's one more second that she can keep this fight going. Below are pictures of her and thank you to any and all that send this sweet old kitty some much needed strength :)

Also I'd also like to know if anyone else has gone through this and what the result was? He's pretty concerned about her losing toes but I think she'll be ok missing a few? I don't know much about cats so any ideas on how she'd get on would be good :)

Oh, and her name is Cleo short for Cleopatra lol and boy does she live up to the name :rolleyes:

Warning: I'm also attaching a pic of her paw pad poor thing it's not painful to her but it's certainly ugly :(

[ATTACH=full]46044[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]46043[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]46042[/ATTACH]

i hope cleo will soon be well ...she is lovley and so is her friend x

Thank you both my heart just breaks for them. They had to put down their rottie mix last year from cancer and he was only 5yrs old :( She's to stubborn to give up though she embodies her name for sure :D A little extra help from strangers never hurts though :)

Thank you both my heart just breaks for them. They had to put down their rottie mix last year from cancer and he was only 5yrs old :( She's to stubborn to give up though she embodies her name for sure :D A little extra help from strangers never hurts though :)

yes ...we all know the heartache when we have to say good bye ...but lets hope its not time for goodbye ...x

More prayers sent! I think that she should adapt fairly well to losing a couple of toes, particularly since she IS older and while pretty spry, probably not as foolish about running around and jumping as a kitten would be. I hope that all goes well!

Thanks everyone we are half way to our goal in funds so we're getting there :) Thanks Gigi I figured as much while she still likes to test herself she does enjoy lazing about more than getting into mischief lol. I told him the same and it's helped him relax a bit. Luckily she isn't in pain and it doesn't seem to be affecting her much though I'm sure it's annoying to her.

We had a customer at work who had a dog that needed to have a tumor removed from her front pad. They ended up having to take off a toe. She's fine :)

Aww thanks for that Kristina I'll let him know :) He's worried it'll throw her off but like Gigi said she's not a spry young kitten anymore lol I highly doubt she'll be doing any acrobatics afterward :D

Aww thanks for that Kristina I'll let him know :) He's worried it'll throw her off but like Gigi said she's not a spry young kitten anymore lol I highly doubt she'll be doing any acrobatics afterward :D

Yeah this dog was an older dog too. It looks funny but she doesn't even notice. I'm a big cat person (i've got 3) so prayers from our way ;)