Personalised collar rather than tag?

Zeus

Afternoon all.

So we're on to our 2nd dog tag for Zeus in 7weeks as he constantly tries to bite and play with his dog tag... always resulting in a lost tag!

As an alternative we're considering going for an embroidered collar like this...

http://www.orvis.co.uk/store/productchoice.aspx?pf_id=9X30&dir_id=6259&group_id=6272&cat_id=6273&subcat_id=6274&adv=9652&cm_mmc=channeladvisor-_-google-_-2008-_-9652&CAWELAID=265645803

Anyone else got one of these? More expensive than a tag, but if we're going through tags at this rate I think its a better option. And if anyone has a cheaper version, let me know!! ;)

thats a great find! added to rep

Bandit is forever loosing his tags! Gizmo has lost his too at the moment but still has his microchipped tag on there. May look into these though, expecially for Bandit mainly

I think you can get similar ones to these in eitehr the Culpeppers or Snow Paw Store shops not sure though

make the statement on her collar saying "I'm female and if you dont belive me take a look........ I promise you they are not moobs" lol

lol lol lol lol lol hahahahaha my neighbour has real actual moobs, not just fat, we recon he is a c cup.

i want one that says i am a white siberian husky not a damn white german shepherd.