To the IT and Artists – some guidance :)

Stranger

Morning,

Ive been thinking about getting a art tablet be it one you use to work on the computer with or a portable handheld on which you can use on the go.

I honestly have no idea where to start, as there are so many options out there.

Not sure if I should just get a cheepo one to see if I can get along with it or is that pointless and should invest in something mid range?

Cheers J x

I have one and it's pretty cool - but honestly I haven't used it very much. Even when I'm working in Photoshop, I find that it's not that useful even though it did cost me around $500. It's the Wacom Intuos4 (Medium Size).

Or, that because it's big, I'd have to rearrange my desk to use it and I'm too damn lazy to do that...my desk is always full of crap. :P

I regretting buying that one and wished I got one of the cheaper models, but I thought I'd use it a lot. :(

Save your money if your out like Marc you will get one and never use it :D

Actually used to use mine all the time with photoshop .. Just never worked with windows 7 after I updated and then got crushed in the shed