New membership

Hi,

I'm from northwest ohio right along Ohio Michigan border in the United States... I adopted a siberian husky from a shelter the first week into my summer. I had no idea he was a pure white sib. nor did I know he was over 2 years old. Both don't matter to me, I love him so much. The lady I adopted him from has over 40 sibs at her shelter and I think she is doing a great job helping those dogs find homes in the Ohio area. Anyways I just wanted to say hi to everyone.

:D

HI Nathan, welcome to the pack. good on you for rehoming a sibe and well done to that lady for doing what she is doing its nice to hear some good news..

Enjoy yourself on here, you have to post some pics of your sibe up soon so we can see, any questions feel free to ask, someone on here will be able to answer it......

Hey ya Nathan, :wave:

Welcome to the pack!!! Feel free to ask any questions everyone is really nice on here :D Well done on you for giving your Boy a forever home its really sad that there are so many Sibes in shelter but really nice to hear that the Lady who runs it is doing her best to make sure they all go to great homes!!!

Hope you enjoy the site and make many friends and would love to see some pics....!!!

Hiya, Nathan, welcome on board!

Thumbs up to rehoming a sibe & giving him a forever home, that lady must love seeing a husky go to a forever home, she's doing a great job taking care of them.

Look forward to seeing you around here & seeing loads of pics - what's your sibe's name?

Hi Nathan,

Welcome to Husky Owners,a great central resource for all things Siberian Husky,packed with great people who will go out of their way to help ;)

I look forward to seeing your posts and of course pictures..

Well Done for rescuing your lad too :)

Best Always from Hampshire UK,

Kevin & The Girls :bullseye:

Hello Nathan, welcome to the pack :)

Good on you for adopting your sibe :) Should enter the lady in for a gold medal for what she is doing, great work, anyone with that amount of passion and dedication deserves so much and yet all they ask for in return is nothing but a loving home for their sibes.

I was going to say it but Sarah has beaten me to it................. Never mind, Im going to say it anyway

"Second hand dogs give first class love" :P

Feel free to ask questions and join in with the fun and games :D

He Nathan! Always nice to see a new member from the States. It gets a tad bit lonely over on this side of the pond, but I really don't mind. These folks are so firendly and helpful. Yes, you must post some pics of. . . Say, what's your dog's name? Anyway, post some pics. We like pics.