Food Question

well, they ate half my kitchen bin tonight!! lol

I alternate my boys between Burns high energy lamb kibble and BARF. With the kibble I sometime mix in tuna / sardines / natural yoghurt / watered down gravey

They love it and you can still feed the same kibble with different flavours :)

We feed all ours (and all the rescues) on Best Choice - a complete food made in Germany and specifically tested on sled dogs. We find we have to feed less, we have less pooh and the dogs are absolutely thriving on it.

It is imported by a company called Lionslord Pet Nutrition and they are also extremely helpful with advice on feeding. You can contact them at anita@lionslordpetnutrition.com

Mick

I sometimes mix puppy meat in but am not keen on that!

Oh no, not puppy meat! Say it isn't so.:eeek:

Kiana has a handful of Harringtons Lamb & Rice complete, 2 chicken wings and a spoon of natural yoghurt for breakfast.

2 chicken wings and yoghurt for her mid day meal and 2 chicken wings, yoghurt and a small handful of Harringtons in the evening.

She is absolutely thriving on it, considering she had terrible diarreah a few weeks ago, now she has smaller firm poos that are so easy to clean up. She's not got smelly wind anymore either.

Steve

Zeus has Pro Plan chicken and rice. He gets bored of this too so i may incorporate some fresh fish as above. We give him baked chicken breast about twice a week which he absolutley loves. You should see him salivating as we take it out the oven :P

A mixture of James Wellbeloved kibble >>which they love, i have switched them many times but i think the JW tastes great! They have tripe everyday mixed in with on of their meals. Alaska has this in the morning:

http://www.viovet.co.uk/Pet_Foods_Diets-Dogs-Naturediet/c233_234_837/category.html?gclid=COLxw_SFxpwCFUxs4wodVBnuKA

Its great, it has 60% meat min, veggies potatos, rice, kelp, omega, calcium >> you can microwace it to serve it hot (which heightens the taste) or you can serve it cold >> 18 packs which 1 is easily a meal once added some kibble is only 13

Then we feed raw throughout the week, chicken, lamb and fish mainly:)

On Sundays (if their lucky) the 1st meal is kibble but the 2nd one is what we have, usually a roastie:)

Kiana has a handful of Harringtons Lamb & Rice complete, 2 chicken wings and a spoon of natural yoghurt for breakfast.

2 chicken wings and yoghurt for her mid day meal and 2 chicken wings, yoghurt and a small handful of Harringtons in the evening.

She is absolutely thriving on it, considering she had terrible diarreah a few weeks ago, now she has smaller firm poos that are so easy to clean up. She's not got smelly wind anymore either.

Steve

That is exactly what we do with grey, the same dog food with the chicken wings......

Grey has been spoilt of late tho, the butchers down the road always have loads of bones espesially ribs, i go there every few days and grab about 8 racks of ribs for free and he has a rack a day, he bloody loves them, i give him one straight away and then they go into the freezer and he has them frozen from then on, keeps him occupied for 15 mins.........

kodi an tolka are loving raw lamb at the moment,chicken carcass,chicken wings,trotters,an beef rib an marrowbone,she has the ocean fish jwb for brekfast,kodi wont touch dry food,also have flaxseed oil and alfalfa tablet few times a week. kodi would live off those hedgehog chewy things {antos} if he could! they also have raw eggs twice a week

kodi an tolka are loving raw lamb at the moment,chicken carcass,chicken wings,trotters,an beef rib an marrowbone,she has the ocean fish jwb for brekfast,kodi wont touch dry food,also have flaxseed oil and alfalfa tablet few times a week. kodi would live off those hedgehog chewy things {antos} if he could! they also have raw eggs twice a week

Don't forget to add a good 10% of offal into her diet! :)