Hello to all

cas

Hi everyone, thought I would say a proper hello after posting my first thread at the end of July this year.

I have one Siberian Husky X Alaskan Malamute called Storm and one Siberian Husky called Mya. Storm is six and a half years old and has one blue eye and one brown, and Mya is three and has brown eyes. I've had both dogs from puppies and they are the love of my life. Storm was originally called Sky by the man I brought her from but she didn't recognise that as her name so I changed it. They both love long walks, the beach, playing in water and of course digging holes!!

This site seems excellent, with lots of interesting threads and helpful information. Am looking forward to exploring it further and getting to know you all better.

Hope you like the photos of them in my gallery.

Claire. xx

Hiya Claire, welcome to the pack :)O

Jump straight in, everyone's very welcoming, friendly and some a bit nuts (ok that may be just me but there ya go lol)

looking for ward to seeing you around and seeing lots of pics of your 4 legged children :)