Video's from The Husky - Owners Camping Trip

Sarah

awww Amy i think im in love with your boys!!! Marley is adorable, hes just too cute, i can see how he gets away with bloody murder lol And Bandit >> i love his markings, hes like a silver on his shoulders but has an almost jet black head! Lol where the hell was kaiser digging to? Kimba looks so skinny without his fluffy coat, aww looks like my 2 missed out on some fun:(

Did anyone let their sibes off on the beach? I would have let Alaska off >> shes great on the beach, but she might of got very excited with all the sibes :D

Very nice videos :D Maya is going out for the first time after her shots today! :D

Oh good luck - get us some pics ! :D :D

Did anyone let their sibes off on the beach? I would have let Alaska off >> shes great on the beach, but she might of got very excited with all the sibes :D

Hell no - mine would have been off in a shot, there were other dogs around as well, some that didn't look too happy about being outnumbered 10 to 1 lol

who is the sibe being submissive in the first vid? just like micha that is with paractically any dog she meets, except saskia out other husky

LOL - that would be my baby - Kaiser :D

woooohoooooo!!!! Finally :D Great videos, Kaiser digging is just a classic lol He never got to reach to sea with his trench, better luck next time ;)

awww Amy i think im in love with your boys!!! Marley is adorable, hes just too cute, i can see how he gets away with bloody murder lol And Bandit >> i love his markings, hes like a silver on his shoulders but has an almost jet black head! Lol where the hell was kaiser digging to? Kimba looks so skinny without his fluffy coat, aww looks like my 2 missed out on some fun:(

You can't have them, they're mine lol Marley is very good at getting away with thing but it depends what is for!

Didnt let them off, we would have ended up chasing all of them either out to sea or accross the fields!

lol i know Alaska is domminant but i bet if she knew what was good for her she would have lay down for Marley too lolz

hmm maybe your right Sarah, Alaska would probz get too excited aswell ;)

Marley would probs back down to Alaska as she's a female, it's other males where he has the problem! Trying to get him out of it, I think its mainly down to the amount of times Bandit has been attacked when Marley is there and he is being protective or I haven't guided him correctly and he now thinks that how he should behave around other males.

LOL >> your like a proud mum!!!!

Cant wait to see em, hopefully yours will be one of the few sibes Alaska didn't tell off >>> She told off everyone and i saw Sammie quickly reel in Suka LOL >> shes gotton better now tho:)

awww I cant wait to see Alaska and Baltz too :) Alaska can tell them off especially if they, Gizmo, decides he is out on the pull again! He was at the camping trip lol and so was Bandit but Bandit didnt take it as far as Gizmo did ;)

HAHAHA OMG "Out on the pull" With Alaska????? snggffff it would be like trying it on with a police woman after a 12 hour shift!!!! Never know she might let the team down and totally give way. I was wondering if i swapped Balto with Marley if you'd noticed.....hmmmmm LMAO i would never do that Baltey boy!! I think Alaska will be on heat on sept tho...can i still cum?

lol I am thinking about teaching Gizmo a bit about S*x education lol

It must be somthing to do with him only having one dropped blueberry, he can't decide which one to go for ;) Ive lost count as to home many girlfriends and boyfriends Gizmo has got now.

No offence to Balto but I would notice if you swapped him with Marley, Balto is a handsome boy but sorry so is my Marlz