Changing Masks: Show off your pup's evolving mask

SaraB

she is beautiful i love the look she gives now if you dont mind me asking is she spayed? because my vet is saying get miska done asap but other people are saying let her have one season i trust peoples opinions here rather than general opinion going with the latest craze, i just want whats best.

not yet - shes just had her 3rd and last season - shes getting spayed in march - i prefer to wait till they are about 2 - blaze was 18 months when he was neutered - n we would have got skyla done around the same age but we didnt have the money but shes getting done soon as now lol

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

not yet - shes just had her 3rd and last season - shes getting spayed in march - i prefer to wait till they are about 2 - blaze was 18 months when he was neutered - n we would have got skyla done around the same age but we didnt have the money but shes getting done soon as now lol

thanks very much for the info :)

no worries :) if u need any more info just shout - its down to u and what u feel comfortable with really i know some people have spayed their dogs sooner with no problems n others who have waited longer than i have

Would be useful if you had any tips that you wish you knew before your first husky? Sorry im like a sponge i have an odd need to read and read on something so i am fully prepared, well as you can be, i did the same when pregnant with my oldest son, it worked out for the best though lol :)

Would be useful if you had any tips that you wish you knew before your first husky? Sorry im like a sponge i have an odd need to read and read on something so i am fully prepared, well as you can be, i did the same when pregnant with my oldest son, it worked out for the best though lol :)

erm i dunno its kind of hard - blaze was such an easy puppy - i wish i had realised to train him to walk to heel as a pup tho instead of being that person who can cope cuz hes just a pup - i didnt think bout how big n strong he would get n i wish i had but thats really his only problem

now with skyla she was alot harder but then she was so easy to train it made it easier

Whats the yellow on her face in the first pic o. O

she had weepy eyes so the vet but these drops in her eyes then this orange stuff to see if there was any problems with her actual eyes n cuz the drops were white it turned the orange stuff yellow - she was a lil rave puppy n it took ages to come off even after a bath lol

erm i dunno its kind of hard - blaze was such an easy puppy - i wish i had realised to train him to walk to heel as a pup tho instead of being that person who can cope cuz hes just a pup - i didnt think bout how big n strong he would get n i wish i had but thats really his only problem

now with skyla she was alot harder but then she was so easy to train it made it easier

thats a good tip actually, i have to stop and remember some times wait this little puppy is gonna get pretty big! :) But same iv been quite lucky at the mo she doesnt chew things (except her things) doesnt dig doesnt pull etc im like come on be a little bit mischievous your a puppy she does go crazy for about 2hours a day running around jumping which is good fun :D

thats a good tip actually, i have to stop and remember some times wait this little puppy is gonna get pretty big! :) But same iv been quite lucky at the mo she doesnt chew things (except her things) doesnt dig doesnt pull etc im like come on be a little bit mischievous your a puppy she does go crazy for about 2hours a day running around jumping which is good fun :D

lol yeh only thing blaze ever chewed was paper n his toys- skyla chewed EVERYTHING lol

Brilliant, my parents have miska's sister and she eats everything and digs like crazy do you do any sort of agility or obdience with yours? as my vet recommeded it if so any where you would recommend?

i used to go to agilio with skyla (agility with obedience combined) n northamptop but they stopped doing it for the bigger dogs :( i used to go with Storm & Angels Mum now i just have a book called 101 dog tricks by kyra sundance n train them myself

i used to go to agilio with skyla (agility with obedience combined) n northamptop but they stopped doing it for the bigger dogs :( i used to go with Storm & Angels Mum now i just have a book called 101 dog tricks by kyra sundance n train them myself

and we still plan to do the garden out agility style in the spring :D

:( thats not fair i bet the dogs loved that, i do need to get a book im struggling what to teach to keep miska occupied we pretty much have the basics so obviously keep going over them but need something else to challenge her i was suprised just how quickly they pick things up. Be glad when we can go for walks though not long

she had weepy eyes so the vet but these drops in her eyes then this orange stuff to see if there was any problems with her actual eyes n cuz the drops were white it turned the orange stuff yellow - she was a lil rave puppy n it took ages to come off even after a bath lol

Really o.o geeeze I guess I didnt notice when the drops were used on my moms cat cuz its a dark color.