peiper and skys auntie and uncle

Hi Everyone my name is isabel and my huband martin is kevins brotheri in law we visit peiper and sky very often we love them to bits we have 3 cats no dogs yet but hope to when we move to a house we love going for walks with the dogs.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone

Martin & Isabel

hiya!

Welcome to the site, look forward to seeing you around.

We met Kevin and crew at the previous meet up and are looking to make our way down south at some point this year - i've challenged him to a race lol

Hi Everyone my name is isabel and my huband martin is kevins brotheri in law we visit peiper and sky very often we love them to bits we have 3 cats no dogs yet but hope to when we move to a house we love going for walks with the dogs.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone

Martin & Isabel

Hello Isabel and Martin, welcome to the pack :)

Although I live fairly near to Kevin, I still have not met him but hopefully sometime we will manage to get a time and place sorted to meet :)

Its ok if you havne't got dogs of your own yet, we have a section for other pets too so your cats are still welcome to join in :D

Looking forward to seeing you around the site and hopefully at our future meet ups :D We are currently organising a big meet up for the end of october to celebrate 1 year of husky-owners, would be great to see you there :D

Hi Isabel & martin,

Great to see you on here at last :)

Martin and Isabel love Peiper and Sky to bits and spoil then rotten,we just need them to move down to Hampshire and spend more quality time with the girls ;)

Nix - I love the "Dog In Law" line LOL.

My little girl Freya is convinced that Blaze is going to marry Sky now,so I fully expect him to go "down on one paw" at the next meet up then.....

Cheers Andy,Sarah and Austinville,I will make sure Martin and Isabel join us at the October meet ;)

Best Always,

Kevin & The Girls:bullseye:

My little girl Freya is convinced that Blaze is going to marry Sky now,so I fully expect him to go "down on one paw" at the next meet up then.....

how about if i make him sit then lift his paw up does that count? (n what do u think Skys answer will b!?) im glad Freya thinks they r perfect 2geva aswell cuz me n my mum do too lol :P;)

Nix,

I'm sure that would work ;)

I have no doubt that Sky would say yes - Freya said "it was going well" when they last met... :)

How about a Blaze & Sky pic with the humans on the outside at the next meet - we could post a copy of it next to Sky's bean bag....

Best Always,

Kevin,Peiper & Blaze's betrothed,Sky ;)

Welcome to the site. We're quite an interesting bunch as you probably have already noticed....LOL

We're looking forward to "coercing" you into your first Siberian!

We plan to get a dog when we move out of our flat martin wants a dogue de bordeaux we could have a husky as well we dont have kids

Hi Isabel & martin,

Great to see you on here at last :)

Martin and Isabel love Peiper and Sky to bits and spoil then rotten,we just need them to move down to Hampshire and spend more quality time with the girls ;)

Cheers Andy,Sarah and Austinville,I will make sure Martin and Isabel join us at the October meet ;)

Best Always,

Kevin & The Girls:bullseye:

Thanks Kevin lol martin & isabel