New Husky owner on board

Hey ya guys,

My name is Mary and I'm 22 years old and live in Wembley, London. I am a full time mum with a 2 year old son, my partner(sibe77) is also new to the site aswel as myself. :D My Family and I rehomed our first sibe over 2 months ago and havnt looked back since! Grey is a naughty but cheeky 9 Month old male sibe.

Rehoming Grey is the best thing we did! and just goes to show that there are alot of sibes out there in need of rehoming with a lot of love to give if given a second chance.

Look forward to chatting with you all and hopefully meet on the next meeting day.

Mary, Family & Grey

x x x x

We are so proud of Grey, even tho its only been 2 months since rehoming him he is already a big part of the family! Grey and my two year old son are the best of friends and the two of them together are double trouble :D If and when we move to a bigger place I would defo get another sibe friend for Grey.

Grey already came with his name and cause he was 7 months old when we got him he was to old to change it.

Mary x x x