Hi all

Hi,

My Name is Tony, me and my partner have a 9 Month old Sibe called Grey, we rehomed him about 2 months ago now and altho extreamly hard work he has been worth it and has settled into his new home and become great friends with my 2 year old son, they just dont leave each other alone!!

Hope to chat with people soon as will my partner who is awaiting acceptance (dont let her in:D)

Hi Tony,

Great to have you,your Partner,son & Grey on her !

Way to go on rescuing Grey too - my experience of Sibes is very positive too,my two adore children,especially my 7 year old daughter.

I look forward to hearing more about Grey,and seeing some pictures of him when you get a chance to upload them.

Look out to for the Husky Owners Meets,they are great fun and a chance to hang out with some equally devoted owners and Husky enthusiasts ;)

Warm Regards from Hampshire,

Kevin & The Girls :bullseye:

Hi welcome to the pack :) Grey is GORGEOUS! My boy Blaze who is also 9 months LOVES kids aswell :) like Kevin said keep an eye out for the meet ups as we all have a great time :) feel free 2 ask as many questions as u need too no question is silly :) hope 2 see more ov u and ur partner and ovcorse Grey around the site :)

wow how many smilies did i use! lmao

Hi Tony,

Smashing pictures - he is a handsome lad !

As Nix says the Husky Owners meets are fab,I look forward to meeting you all if you can make it to one...

Best Wishes,

Kevin & Girls :bullseye:

Are these meet ups all held in the same place or do they change? if they are held in the same place where would that be?

Hi there, welcome to the PACK !!

Look forward to seeing you around and getting to know you all :)

Your pics are fab, he's such a handsome bot - well done you on taking on a rescue :up:

We've had 2 meet ups so far, both in the Midlands, but we're looking at arranging other meet ups around the country. Where abouts are you from?

Hi there, welcome to the PACK !!

Look forward to seeing you around and getting to know you all :)

Your pics are fab, he's such a handsome bot - well done you on taking on a rescue :up:

We've had 2 meet ups so far, both in the Midlands, but we're looking at arranging other meet ups around the country. Where abouts are you from?

We live in Wembley right next to the Stadium, Sadly we dont drive we do everything by walking or trains.

Leaminton spa is easy to get to from where we are only takes a couple of hours.. where ever it is being held we will find a way we always do...