Sun shades?

Sarah

Does anyone use them in the car? You know the ones you can get to put on the windows for kids?

Just thinking if we go out for the day and take the dogs in the car, the sun shines right through the back window but if i put a shade up i'm thinking my boys will think they're a chew toy?? :confused:

Has anyone ever or Does anyone use these and do your dogs leave them alone??

lol, put some up and see what happens! ha ha....my guess would be they'd get eaten!!!!

lol i'm guessing they will get eaten, just don't want to be half way down the motorway and see them in my mirror swallowing all the fabric :confused:

There are some that you can 'stick' to the window...from boots...

http://www.boots.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?categoryParentId=3680&storeId=10052&productId=52234&callingViewName=&categoryId=3781&langId=-1&catalogId=11051

i don't know how sticky they are, or if they will start to peel off...but at least its not just hanging there if you know what i mean?

good suggestion sarah added to rep.

We dont use the car shades with our 3, wouldnt last long enough to be effective! Our 3 are happy travelling in the car with the windows down so they can (Gizmo and Bandit) stick their heads out of the window and get the breeze running through their fur :D