middle aged spread?

He seems fine, I'd say he packed on muscle if anything. But I'd assume all animals, like people, experience a decrease in metabolism as they get older. It's why grandma eats and sleeps less than you and why active breeds tend to put on a bit of weight later on in life (ever seen a tubby old lab?). So keeping him on the same amount of food and exercise may actually lead to some extra weight down the line, but for now he looks great I'd say. I know they make special dog foods for oldies, my neighbour has her retriever on some "specialized" mix of food and when I first saw it I swore it couldn't have been older than 3 or 4 with scruffy hair....turns out its 11!

haha aww i must say tho he doesnt look scary like most staffies do , he just looks so huggable lol whats he crossed with?

we were told he was half staffy n half whippet - which would explain why even now at around 12/13 he can still outrun the other 2 LOL-->

he did look quite scary when he was younger as his face was so black - people used to cross the road when i was walking him and when i let him offlead i used to get really filthy looks :rofl:

How much does Bings weigh just curious :P Koopa is over a year and a half and is at 75 pounds. All muscle and no fat O.O He's going to be a big boy when he's fully mature but he comes from a heavier line of pit bulls :P

havent got a clue around 23kgs i THINK - he did last time i got him weighed which tbh was LONG ago - but i dont think he would have got much heavier if he has

dont even talk about middle age spread... hmmm im not happy.. never ver have i had a belly..now i blooning got one.. i am starting to get a bigger belly than when my daughter was pregnant,,so she keeps telling me...

so 1st sept .new regime.. healthier eating.. lots more walking ..

and having another attempt at stopping smoking.. this time both daughters,and partners and wife are all giving up with me..