too skinny

suka always looks skinny after having a bath to but if you can't feel the dips between his rip and i can't see any other bones sticking out. if he was to skinny but he don't look it one was would be to increase his food slightyly so give him a little more each meal that should help him gain weight.

but he looks fine.

i can feel sukas spine as long as its not predominant then its fine

If you run your fingers along his back, you should be able to feel slight depressions between his vertebrae (sp). Same with running your fingers along his rib cage. Looking down from above, he should have an hour glass figure. If his ribs visually protrude, I'd say he would be a bit too thin. Huskies, in general, should be lean. I think their fur gives them a more robust appearance than other dogs of the same general size. If he's healthy and active, that would be better, much better, than being overweight.

I'll let you know tomorrow nix lol...Seriously though, he looks in great condition from that pic, they should have a smaller waist, and his hip bones aren't obviously sticking out, he looks to have good muscle tone in his legs and neck! They always tend to look stupidly small when they are bathed...but he looks really healthy to me :)

No way he's fine >>>> My two looked starved after a bath, eventhough Balto eats us out of house and home!!! I just bathed Alaska in prep for 2moz and she looked like a sack of bones lool >>> i must say with Siberians their coat is very deceptive of how they are, Balto looks fat when he's been brushed out but he doesn't have any fat on him!

However if you did ever want Blaze to gain the odd kg then i feed red meat, i get the cuts from minced lamb and ask for the extra fatty bits, and a block of tribe once a week with kibble always does the trick if Alaska looks and feels a bit skinny. But saying that their teens and are ment to be a bit on the skinny side, soon he will fill out but the last thing you want is a chunbby dog lol I think he looks just right ;)