Got a new member to the pack....

Heres Jackson! A maltipoo...poo....lol.

My wifes dogs, got him today, 6 months old and already has a Napoleon complex. Picking fights with Navi and the cat.

All day they have been running around the living room, I have to put navi in her crate to calm her down.

Is it a bad idea to have a husky around a small dog or will they go after them like cats?

post-5506-13585978404506_thumb.jpg

post-5506-13585978405976_thumb.jpg

post-5506-13585978407518_thumb.jpg

post-5506-13585978409004_thumb.jpg

What a cutie! It depends on the individual husky, and how they're raised and trained. Just be consistent in enforcing whatever rules you've set, such as, "No, squishing Jackson is NOT an acceptable game!"

haha funny thing is, Jackson picks the fights, Navi just wants to look at him. Same thing with the cat, poor Navi, being bullied by the lil poo, cat and my kid.

awww he is such a cutie :heartbeat:

things will probably be a little ''iffy'' with them for a few days while they get use to each other

i'm sure they will settle down together soon

we had mini-dashies live quite happily with Marley so yes it can work

haha funny thing is, Jackson picks the fights, Navi just wants to look at him. Same thing with the cat, poor Navi, being bullied by the lil poo, cat and my kid.

Oh, I know how that goes! Tux is trying soooo hard to not bite the kitty that likes to play with his tail! It's to the point that I actually toss the cat outside (I live out in the country, and he's used to being both out and in) to get him to leave the poor dog alone! Navi's going to be quite large, eventually, compared to Jackson and the cat, though!