Pokemon Thread

Elyse

I'm assuming 6 pokemon with lvl 70 max from what I've read.

Still waiting for somebody to donate my flight ticket so I can fly over there to kick your butts. :P

It'll cost you around 900 bucks since I wouldn't be flying economy.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOVING my new DS lite! And really loving Zoo Tycoon on it and Kingdom Hearts (which I got pre-owned from Asda for just £9!!! Woo!!! Just not so patiently awaiting the arrival of soul silver to my doorstep!

Btw, I am soooo excited to see we'll be playing pokemon monopoly at camp! James, you have exceeded a level of coolness I did not expect!

LOVING my new DS lite! And really loving Zoo Tycoon on it and Kingdom Hearts (which I got pre-owned from Asda for just £9!!! Woo!!! Just not so patiently awaiting the arrival of soul silver to my doorstep!

Btw, I am soooo excited to see we'll be playing pokemon monopoly at camp! James, you have exceeded a level of coolness I did not expect!

Why thank you! :D

it is so cool, you get like robbed by team rocket and have to pay £200 and you lose to Gary and have to pay! :P its awesome! :)