Barlaston Downs Walk.

stokie

hi sarah ha yes diezel towers her now she is very petite vet says she wont grow much more if at all but she keeps her ground with him we had a fun day today but when we got there walking down the path they started pulling me really bad then realised why we were sharing the walk with a herd of cows which are normally in another field i was so worried it took all i got to hold them as kendra just saw tea for the next month (zac was too busy holding the camera to help) but after we passed the cows fun was had by all x

wow taz would love it there, where about is it ? can you add it to the list on the group please

i think zac put it on list barleston downes it just before stone i dont know if you know the darleston inn pub restaurant which is in the roundabout it just up from there will try get directions but there are cows sometimes you walk through a cornfield too which kendra loved jumping around in x