Sacrifices

Sarah

What would you give up for your pet?

As you probably know, we're getting one of the pups mid January, due to the increast cost - feeding, insurance etc, i've said I will stop having my nails done every fortnight (costing 25 a time) This is quite a big thing for me as i've had them done for the past 6 years but i love Kimba to bits and can't wait for the new arrival so sacrifices are being made.

Just wondered if anyone else has given up something for their pet ??

Edited - Have just found this web site : http://www.petproductnews.com/headlines/2008/12/08/akc-finds-dog-owners-willing-to-sacrifice-for-pets-welfare.aspx

When we placed our deposit on Gizmo we then had a financial crisis and couldn't afford him! Being a motorcycle fan I was in the process of taking my motorbike test and had already booked and paid for it all but Gizmo came first in my eyes so I canceled the course in plenty of time so I could get my money back and then used that to get Gizmo (As the bike course costed around 600) and I also stopped having my hair done every 8 weeks and now only get it done every 5-6 months which saves alot as it costs me between 60-90 (depending what I have done) each time.

It worst came to worst I would sacrifice all my luxuries for my babies.

What would you give up for your pet?

As you probably know, we're getting one of the pups mid January, due to the increast cost - feeding, insurance etc, i've said I will stop having my nails done every fortnight (costing 25 a time) This is quite a big thing for me as i've had them done for the past 6 years but i love Kimba to bits and can't wait for the new arrival so sacrifices are being made.

Belive it when we see it lol

Time and space but worth it :)